Helper Blogger like blogger template(clone)

Helper Blogger like blogger template(clone)
First of all ,Happy Diwali to all my readers and visitors.If you are a Indian you would celebrate it with bursting crackers and with sweets.But,I am busy with something.Ya! you are right, 'Cloning templates '.I tried to Clone Helperblogger template,but it camed perfectly! Helperblogger is a blog administrated by a young blogger Rahul Ippar and It also has a pagerank of 3!I want to share this template as a Diwali gift to Everyone.Let see the Demo


Demo 

Benefits of this template:

  • Wordpress like
  • Round corners
  • Superb sub menu
  • Adsense optimised
  • Fast loading
  • Simple and Elegant
  • Magazine type
  • Featured Section
  • Right Sidebar
  • Tabbed widget
  • 3 Column footer
  • Professional
  • Custom fonts

Note:

       If you are a true and genuine blogger,Kindly please leave the footer link.This may help many bloggers like you.
 
If you are satisfied with this template,Kindly Do this,
  • Like us on Facebook.
  • Follow Us on Twitter .
  • Subscribe to our Updates by filling the form below the post where it says "Enter Your Email Here"and click on submit.
  • Join this site with google connect (or)
  • Comment with your blog address to which the template is applied.           

16 comments:

  1. Bro please clone mybloggerlab.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Amaan from where you get this template for your blog
      http://www.amaansheikh.org/
      ?>> please email me this temp greathassan2011@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Bro want to ask a simple question..When i tried to clone my blogs template. it always shows error to me....This line always interrupts

    try{var m=null;a.chrome&&a.chrome.csi&&(m=Math.floor(a.chrome.csi().pageT),j&&0=c&&a[b].load[d]("aft")};var q=!1;function r(){q||(q=!0,a[b].load[d]("firstScrollTime"))}a.addEventListener?a.addEventListener("scroll",r,!1):a.attachEvent("onscroll",r);

    Help wanted.....please help bro..

    ReplyDelete
  3. helloo brother good i like it can you give me mashable template or shoutmeloud template reply

    ReplyDelete
  4. bro please clone the template of mybloggertools.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please Create Clone Of www.lordhtml.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Template allows for additional functionality from a customization wizard.These are very useful at all times. Living Social Clone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bro please give me this template thanks mybloggerlab.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is nice post i like it very much and it is very informative
    groupon script
    groupon clone

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I am using your template, the problem i am facing is that i cannot display comments. Is it because of some restriction?. I am using Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Durai

    Congratulations on devising such a superb blogger template! I have been searching for a suitable template for the site I'm building for use here in the UK. Finally I stumbled across your clone and it seems ideal for my site which will be on the subject of vocational guidance for young people.

    There is one thing that would really put the cherry on the cake for me. I would love to be able to change the current background/surround "skin" from the metallic grey look to a more plain solid colour with no texture effect.

    I was wondering if you could advise me how difficult this would be? I dont have any training in HTML but am not scared to "have a go" and I do have experience of coding in VBA.

    Kind regards

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never mind I sorted it out!

    The result is at: http://www.careersadviceforparents.org

    Thanks again

    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Please don't spam. We hate spammers