Mybloggertricks(MBT) like blogger template(clone)



Every one like mybloggertricks blog which is well known for blogger tips and tricks.That blog has more than 13k facebook users and more than 13k RSS users.Mohammad Mustafa Ahmedzai the owner of MyBloggerTricks, he is a very loyal and good author he always presents us with beautiful templates and widgets for bloggers and other blogger resources and SEO tips and tools. But he never shared his good looking template with anyone.In begining of this blog I refered that site to build my blog.It was a beautiful tech blog with super SEO template.Every one has a feeling to get that template.I also had that feeling to that template for my blog.I started to search for that template in all search engine but I cannot the real one.But I got a big teasure in find this.That teasure is MBT's churuch template,which look alike a mbt's blog.I downloaded that template and started to modify into real mbt's template.It took one full week to make template.Finally I did this!


Benefits of this template:

  • Fully SEO optimised
  • Auto read more for webmasters
  • Related post widget
  • Mouse over effect blockquote
  • Best template for ads
  • 3 Column Footer 
  • 3 Columns
  •  Professional
  • Full image for header 
  • 90 score out of 100 in page speed

Note:

       If you are a true and genuine blogger,Kindly please leave the footer link.This may help many bloggers like you.

If you are satisfied with this template,Kindly Do this,
  • Like us on Facebook.
  • Follow Us on Twitter .
  • Subscribe to our Updates by filling the form below the post where it says "Enter Your Email Here"and click on submit.
  • Join this site with google connect
After downloading read this:

22 comments:

  1. Everything I did Bro please send the password to my email id

    azadbhaibhai@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything i did bro ...plz send me password of MBT like theme to my email id

    azadbhaibhai@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything I did please send the password to my email id

    arafaykhatri1997@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. bhai log template bej do mehrbani hogi
    arafaykhatri1997@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no tweeter account so I have not done this.My mail address is tanver.blog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. abey kutte ke bache teri behn ko lund dunn
    izat ki zibaad samjh nahi atti kiya randi ki nasel
    bhol rha hoo ke template bej maa ka kuus bejta nahi hai
    maderchot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please Create Clone Of www.lordhtml.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ThankYou For Share THis Template With Us

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adrian Lucernas Please Can You help me
    I Need template Like your blog

    Please Which Time You Are Free Add me Or Tell Me About Your Template

    Skype:-akhilkrazzy
    Gtalk:-kunalbajaj910@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Akhil Swatantra----I made my templates on this blog,,you can download it here for free.

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://blogdevlopers.blogspot.in/

    here is the same copy of new mbt template :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice template

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Dear Bro can you please send me the favicon of mbt clone template my email address is: austanfaryad.sahotra@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I installed this template and so many attractive modifications i have done for Mybloggertricks template Now its looks better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry, i've not mentioned my blog url.....www.blogtariff.com

      Delete
  15. SIR IN THAT TEMPLATE HOW CAN I REDUCE THE LENGTH OF POSTS ON HOME PAGE..............................

    ReplyDelete
  16. Admin plz tell me how to reduce the length of posts on home page...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, again thanks for making and sharing this awesome templates. I added this in my blog.

    http://bloggertemplatescloud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please don't spam. We hate spammers