Lord HTML like blogger template(clone)

Lord HTML like blogger template(clone)
 Lord HTML is one of the developing tech blog in blogger platform.This blog is administrated by very young blogger Aumkar Thakur of India. Many bloggers are inspired by his post.He has applied a awesome template to his blog which is not yet revealed.I am going to give this template to all bloggers.I hope he will not be angry with me for revealing his beautiful template!!! Lets see the Demo of the template.








Special features :

  • Nice and Simple Design
  • Responsive theme
  • SEO Optimized
  • No Footer Widgets
  • Navigation Menus
  • Search bar 
  • Custom About me widget
  • Page navigation Widget
  • Stunning Threaded Comments Section
  • Default Jump Breaks for Post excerpts
  • Custom Email subscription widget
  • Customized heading tags (h1 to h6)
  • HTML Code view 
  • Adsense optimised.

Note:

       If you are a true and genuine blogger,Kindly please leave the footer link.This may help many bloggers like you.

If you are satisfied with this template,Kindly Do atleast one,
  • Like us on Facebook.
  • Follow Us on Twitter .
  • Subscribe to our Updates by filling the form below the post where it says "Enter Your Email Here"and click on submit.
  • Join this site with google connect

35 comments:

  1. Will you please make a cloan blogger template of http://www.bestbloggertemplates.net/ and http://thehackernews.com/
    make it ASAP PLz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That templates are under construction.we will release in upcoming posts . So,please stay with us

      Delete
  2. Great!!!
    But here is the awesome template if you are able to create the clone!!!:
    http://netoopsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That template is under construction we will release it soon.So please be in touch

      Delete
  3. this template not working well plz provide as soon as possible
    and can you provide me a www.sainiblogger.blogspot.com template.
    i really need both template lordhtml and sainiblogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a problem in copied css so,the template may not work properly.The requested templates will be published soon.Stay with us:)

      Delete
  4. Hey. How can I add related post. I try to added under post-footer but it doesn't appear. Plz help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Tan,Check whether the javascript is hosted on googlecode.The codes hosted on that site is not working.

      Delete
    2. How can I check I only know a little bit about it :(

      Delete
  5. This is my blog url http://nguyen12blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not having problem if you are giving my blogger template but give link to my blog at footer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you aumkar for your positive comment.I will give link to your blog at template footer.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Ofcourse,I am using only chroncl template template which you can get from this blog for free!!!

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will you please make a clone blogger template of http://fiveforblogger.com
    I know its not blogger site but can you at least provide me a two column template like that with with header and stuff inside the post widget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Reven,Fiveforblogger is also a blogger powered blog.He had hosted his CSS in dropbox so that anyone cannot copy his css.But I like that template most most so I will clone it and post in my blog as fast I can.

      Please subscribe Us and Stay with us :)

      Thank you for your request:D

      Delete
  10. Sorry I forgot about his CSS hosting scheme. My Apologies . B.T.W thanks for replying.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adddition--- How to host my own template's CSS bundle on other hosting site. Do write an article about it OR If you already have, link me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out this link Reven,

      http://www.fiveforblogger.com/2012/04/host-css-files-using-dropbox.html

      Happy Blogging:)

      Delete
  12. Looks like it is converted from Wordpress....Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Durai Sankar
    I am having problems with nav bar

    I dont have any menu in this template please help

    ReplyDelete
  14. i want your sites clone template

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice template bro, can u give template like labnol.org ??? i want it :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. http://blogging-code.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks. Will you please recomend me a perfect dropdown cum comment box template for blogger.
    Ankitk476@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for this template bro....

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow, i like it, i will download this template. thanks for share mr.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't spam. We hate spammers