Error:Yahoo ads are invisible for .blogspot blogs !

Hi guys! After finishing my exams, Now I set up my mind for blogging and writing articles.As I installed Yahoo ads previous week ago,I thinked that of Earned many dollors in that week.After sawing my revenue results,There is only few dollors in my account . I am shocked to see my site that the ads are not visible to me!!I thinked that ads are not visible to our ip address. As I asked some Indian users to check the ads are Visible to them in my site , they replied that ads are invisible to them But Some American visitors said that ads are Visible to them.I think something happening in displaying yahoo ads.I thinked deeply about this error in displaying yahoo ads


I copied the codes again and again in my dashboard of media.net.But there is no improvement in ads.But my ads are visible in preview.I looked upon these symptoms and finally found the reason after two days.The reason is 302 redirection of domain! This error occurs only for .blogspot domains . As yahoo is strict in ad domain registration , this domain redirection is strictly not allowed.So,Ads are invisible for some country users

Let me axplain this briefly.This redirection is called "country-code Top Level Domain" (ccTLD). It also knows as "302 Redirect" which is a temporary change and not a 301 redirect which is a permanent change of address.A report says that many countries are affected from this. These countries are


  • Argentina [blogspot.com.ar] 
  • Australia [blogspot.com.au] 
  • Brazil [blogspot.com.br] 
  • Canada [blogspot.ca] 
  • Czech Republic [blogspot.cz]
  • France [blogspot.fr] 
  • Germany [blogspot.de] 
  • Hong Kong [blogspot.hk]
  • India [blogspot.in] 
  • Italy [blogspot.it] 
  • Japan [blogspot.jp] 
  • Mexico [blogspot.mx] 
  • New Zealand [blogspot.co.nz] 
  • Portugal [blogspot.pt] 
  • Romania [blogspot.ro]
  • Spain [blogspot.com.es] 
  • Sweden [blogspot.se] 
  • UK [blogspot.co.uk]

How this Error Occurs?:

For example, If you are Indian blogger and registered yahoo ads with yourblogname.blogspot.in , the ads are visible to you and only Indian users But ,It is invisible for other country users because of this 302 redirection.All .blogspot (not custom) domains who applied for yahoo ads are affected by this redirection.So you should do a remedy for increasing your revenue.You may think ads are visible to you and your country users ,But it may unvisible for other country users.

How to avoid this error?

To avoid this error and losing lot of money,You should follow these steps given below:

Step 1: Register the Yahoo and Bing Network ads with your .com blogspot domain.

For example,I am Indian blogger.My blogger blog url in india after redirection is truebloggertricks.blogspot.in But I should Register ads for truebloggertricks.blogspot.com because .com is a stable address for all country.

Step 2: After registering, Just paste this script immediately after </head> in your blog template.

<script type='text/javascript'> var str= window.location.href.toString(); if ((str.indexOf('.com/'))=='-1') { var str1=str.substring(str.lastIndexOf(".blogspot.")); if (str1.indexOf('/')=='-1') { var str2=str1; } else { var str2=str1.substring(0,str1.indexOf('/')+1); } window.location.href =window.location.href.toString().replace(str2,'.blogspot.com/ncr/'); } </script>
 
That was All!! . I wrote this post for my users who suffer a lot for invisible ads and lost many dollars like me :(   Please share this with your friends and help them.Comment below for more help

32 comments:

  1. Your ads are Now Appearing to the User
    In my site also ads are appearing. . .
    See my site.
    http://scriptjabbers.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aditya,you have not yet installed this script.People from America and countries other than Indian users will not see your ads!

      Delete
  2. Heu what happen if i'm in america and I did register a .com blogspot at yahoo bing ads. Do I still need to add the script. Can you see ads on my site nguyen12blog - Blog that help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Tan,I am not able to view your ads.Install this script immediately.If you have some doubts again about the ads,Ask some other indian viewers in your blog also!

      Delete
    2. yes,now the ads are visible to me.

      Delete
  3. blogspot domains are really a problem. Much of good and high paying advertisers don't approve blogspot domains because they think they are free and are not serious bloggers. Buysellads strictly don't approve blogspot domains. So, it is better to get a custom domain!

    Regards,
    MyPremiumTricks

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, How many ads banner can you have per page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having 3 ads banners Tan.

      Delete
    2. I know. But I'm asking about the limit of ads banner you can have per page. I believe on 3 ads banner per page right. I'm I wrong?

      Delete
    3. Dear Tan,Keeping many ads will disturb your users and make them uncomfortable.So I strongly recommend to keep 3 ad units per page.

      Delete
    4. Thanks you very much my friend. I appreciate your help and positive comment :D

      Delete
  5. Google Adwords is one of of the great SEM services.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much are you earning per day on average ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://astromagicos.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

  8. PC Technology Degrees

    With the time, the choice for on the internet learning or on the internet knowledge has been became popular in all career applications especially in on the internet computer science applications. Various institutes has launched on the internet knowledge system mainly on the internet computer science experts and computer science levels because those who are graduate student can easily engage in their experts through on the internet computer science applications and can study further.

    http://domainsyahoo365.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. it is my own hornor to experience a watch at the weblog,it is definitely very good. Diablo 3 Gold



    RS Gold

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too faced this redirection problem from blogspot.com
    And i lost traffic count and my alexa ranking became down.

    So Now i changed to .com domain .

    Anyway you have a nice article and script out there....

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanx for sharing this idea really like it !!!
    m new to blogging and trying hard to get an adsense account !!!
    electric switches

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chào Bạn! Lâu rồi mới ghé tham blog bạn, rãnh thì ghé sang web mình để phim hàn quốc, phim sex không che. Ðặc biệt mình úp nhiều phim sex sinh viên, phim loạn luân, phim sex tuổi teen, phim sex nhật bản. Bạn cũng có thể Xem phim sex cô giáo thảo Hoặc tải ứng dụng idm cho android Cảm Ơn Bạn!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks a lot it did work for me but i had to still contact them to change my blog to .com since mine was .de

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello i was apply in yahoo and bing ads and i already add your script after the head closing tag. i hope they will approve my blog! this is new lunch here is my blog qneblog.blogspot.com

    thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice Post Durai And Also Nice Blog http://www.adsnetworkreviews.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good post dear keep it up,,,I also want to share a very best business listing sites here that is:
    http://www.epageindia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Excellent post has been and good I have referred it to many of my friends. Interesting article Thank you once again.

    http://www.justcy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Investor Network Cash flow properties In USA - Property Investor Network in USA at discounted prices. Cash flow properties a completely passive investment from acquisition to disposition of properties.

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks +Durai i also suffering from this problem

    ReplyDelete

Please don't spam. We hate spammers